10 ways to make the most out of your birthday with free stuff!!
Published on November 16, 2015 9:47 am, by Jen Bakker
It’s the thing in Australia (and maybe elsewhere I don’t know) to reward you on your birthday. Lots of places will send you a voucher for a free meal or discount to use that month…of course, they want you to spend more, but lots of the time you don’t have to.
We’ve checked the below offers on their websites, there are heaps of others that we could see a birthday gift but no value attached. So go online to check out other free birthday offers.
5 food related offers –
- Become a Club 31 member at Baskin Robbins and get a free ice cream on your birthday as well as a discounted birthday cake.
- Sign up to the San Churro’s newsletter and receive Churros for 2 for free on your birthday.
- Sign up to Vibe at Boost Juice and get a free boost on your birthday. You’ll also get a card to track your purchases and get every 11th boost juice free.
- Gloria Jeans will give you a free coffee on your birthday if you sign up to their loyalty club.
- Become a Sumo Society Follower at Sumo Salad and get a free salad on your birthday.
5 non-food related offers –
- Kikki-K will send you a $10 voucher with no minimum spend on your birthday to help you unlock your inner stationary Goddess or God.
- Join Captains Club at Captain Cook’s Cruises and get a free birthday cruise.
- Join the Witchery Club and get a $20 voucher to spend on your birthday.
- Join the Sportscraft VIP club and get a $25 voucher on your birthday. You’ll also get 10% off full priced stock all year round.
- Join the Roller Club at AMF bowling and get 2 free games on your birthday.
And from MoneyBrilliant –
Sign up now and receive 30 days on our Plus Plan for free.
Related Articles –
My Love Affair with the Entertainment Book
10 Tips to being MoneyBrilliant