Life, Masterclass, Money, What's New
Welcome to MoneyBrilliant Boot Camp
Published on May 23, 2018 6:45 am, by Pete Lalor
We’re excited to offer you a unique opportunity to join the very first MoneyBrilliant Boot Camp.
Over 10 weeks we will help you get your finances sorted and get you on the path to a better life. Our experienced team of Money Coaches will share all that we’ve learned by helping hundreds of thousands of Australians manage their money.
We will take you step by step through:
- Getting all the details of your money together so you can see a complete picture of things
- Understanding what you’ve been earning, what you’ve been spending and what you’ve been spending it on
- Setting spending goals and creating a personal budget
- Finding as many ways of saving money as possible – including cheaper banking products, earning the most interest on your savings, getting the best deals on electricity and gas, getting rid of subscriptions you don’t use, creating better spending habits and using clever ‘spending hacks’ to save money on things like groceries and petrol
You will also be invited to join an exclusive Facebook Group just for MoneyBrilliant Boot Camp participants where you can share ideas on managing money and talk with your Money Coaches.
You will need to comply with some basic rules to help make sure you get the results your are looking for. The rules are:
- You must have an active MoneyBrilliant account – you can use the free version or the paid version – we don’t mind
- You must connect at least your main transaction bank account and credit card (assuming you have one) to your MoneyBrilliant account and do whatever else might be necessary to have your main income and expense data coming into MoneyBrilliant – we need this data to help you
- You must complete the initial MoneyBrilliant profile setup questions accurately – we need this data to help you
- You must make a reasonable effort to complete each of the Boot Camp activities and tasks we give you. If you don’t we may kick you off the program
- The Boot Camp is for consumers only – so if you are an adviser, accountant or mortgage broker and you are interested in the Boot Camp please contact us directly
Participation is completely free, but is only available to the first 100 people to register. If you miss out we will put you on the wait list for a future Boot Camp.
To register send an email to email@example.com