What should I add to Net Worth manually?
We recommend that you connect all your bank accounts to MoneyBrilliant. This includes bank accounts, credit cards, loans, Superannuation and Investment accounts. This means that your balances and transactions will be updated automatically when your accounts are refreshed.
The things you can add manually include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Accounts with financial institutions that MoneyBrilliant does not yet support a connection to
- Properties that you own or have a share in
- Motor vehicles that you own
- Artworks, antiques or other valuables that you would like included in your Net Worth total
- Money borrowed or lent to friends or family
NB: Net Worth is a Plus Plan feature. You can upgrade to the MoneyBrilliant Plus Plan or read more about the benefits of Plus Plan including our Money Back guarantee.